Tangy Shop built the Tangy Shop app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Tangy Shop and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Mobile Identifiers. When you are using our mobile application, we may also automatically record your Google Advertising ID (if you are using an Android device) or your Advertising Identifier (IDFA – if you are using an iOS device; together with the Google Advertising ID – "Mobile Advertising IDs"), for advertising or analytics purposes. The Google Advertising ID is an anonymous identifier, provided by Google Play services. If your device has an Advertising ID, we may collect and use it for advertising and user analytics purposes. If your device does not have Advertising ID, we may use other persistent identifiers. The information collected may be also stored on your device. Please see below how you can reset you mobile Advertising ID or opt-out of receiving targeted ads through your mobile Advertising IDs.
- Mobile Device Opt-Out - you may opt out of receiving targeted ads on mobile devices using the Android operating system, by using platform level controls enabled through your device settings. You should consult your device settings and instructions provided by your device manufacturer. However, we provide the following information solely for informational purposes.
- If you have an Apple device, you can opt out of targeted advertising by updating to iOS 6.0 or higher, and setting "Limit Ad Tracking" to "ON". You can do this by clicking on Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising, and toggling "Limit Ad Tracking" to "ON". This prevents apps that you use from using your Apple device’s Advertising Identifier to serve you targeted ads. In addition, or as an alternative, you may reset your device’s Advertising Identifier, which will result in your device being disassociated from ad targeting profiles based on the Advertising Identifier in effect prior to reset. You can do this by clicking on Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Advertising Identifier. Again, you should consult Apple’s support web pages and instructions for the most current applicable settings.
- If you have an Android device, you can opt out of targeted advertising on your device. You can do this by clicking the menu icon to display the apps list, then find and select the Google Settings icon, then find and select "Ads" and check the box "Opt out of interest-based ads". In addition, or as an alternative, you may reset your device’s Android advertising ID, which will result in your device being disassociated from ad targeting profiles based on the Android advertising ID in effect prior to reset. You can do this by clicking the menu icon to display the apps list, then find and select the Google Settings icon, then find and select "Ads" and selecting "Reset advertising ID". Note that Android settings menus may vary among device manufacturers and these instructions may not be accurate for your device. You should consult Google’s settings and instructions for the most current settings information.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.